Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Should i ? Should i ?

Alright. Finally, after two weeks of break, i'm back to organ lesson!! Yea.. Lets see, went for lunch with Mum at first, saw Weijie at MRT. Yea.. he sat with me, and chit-chat a lil'. Then, mum and i went to meet my aunt. Went for lunch, then, i headed to organ. After organ, i'm like running around Tampines Mall. At first, we neede buy music book from Popular. So teacher asked to buy for her. So i pass them to her after i get it, then to pay my bills, then went high and low to search for "mini-bits" where my friend is working. I forget where's mini-bits. That's the reason why i ran here and there. Then, finally, saw it and passed my friend the book. Then, as i was on my way to meet Sock, my mum called to ask me to visit M-industrie. Just to ask me see this mickey mouse shirt. But i decided not to get it, since there's voucher coming. So went to meet Sock Leng!! I felt soOooOo much better pouring all my sorrows on her. Hmm.. Then, yea.. went for the modelling crap. Yea.. it's still the same, i'll have to pay like 268bucks. Well, i feel like giving it a try. I'm still thinking right now, gonna give them a answer tomorrow!! Hmm.. I really don't know. But it's more or less like my so called "dreams". Argh! Let's put that aside for now. Let's continue. So Sock went to meet her family at Bugis, and i headed to Orchard to meet Weiyan. Nike again!! Haa.. Mr Coolio was there. Hur hur.. Weiyan got a Nike shirt again. Yup! And we're just walking up and down the town. Then, yea yea.. to home. Oh well, everyone just can't be trusted. Everything is just so wrong. I'm so not myself, she's so not herself, we're so not ourselves. Opps! what am i saying?? Haa.. Oh well, What do i have to say? Everyone (including me) are all hypocrites. She is so two-headed. and she's so in her own world, not voicing out what she's unhappy about. Crap! I'm sick of this.

With love, on Saturday, January 07, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse